TOSCA respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. In order to provide complete transparency to our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose as well as the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights as well as possible.
For any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
Article 1 - Statutory provisions
1. Website (hereinafter also ‘the website’): www.toscatribe.nl
2. Personal data controller (hereinafter also referred to as: ‘the administrator’): TOSCA, located at Stadhouderslaan 12, 4902 AN Oosterhout, Chamber of Commerce number: 59433825.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and more generally all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of all or part of it, including the technical applications, without prior written permission of the person responsible is strictly prohibited. If the website manager does not immediately take action against any infringement, this may not be construed as tacit permission or refraining from legal action.
Article 4 - Management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access by a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
- remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or that is contrary to national or international legislation or that is contrary to internet etiquette
- have the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The administrator is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions of the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way in which you access the website is your own responsibility. You must take all suitable measures yourself to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the websites and data that you consult on the internet.
The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you incur, or caused to third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result of this.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you any damage he may suffer as a result.
Article 6 -Data collection
Your data is collected by TOSCA and one or more external processors. Personal data includes: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable is defined as a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website is mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relationships with you and if appropriate for processing your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights regarding your data
Pursuant to Article 13 (2) (b) of the GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or erase his personal data or limit the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
Any request to this effect must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity that carries your signature and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month after submission. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
In case of violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which these personal data will no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not want to receive these (anymore), please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you come across any personal data while visiting the website, you should refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorised use as well as from any act that violates the privacy of this person or persons. The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 - Data retention period
The data collected by the website administrator is used and stored for the duration as provided by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
1. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard disk of your computer when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognised as a visitor every time you visit our website. It is then possible to set up our website especially for you and to facilitate logging in.
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
- Anonymised analytical cookies: to gain information about visits to our website from visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or device from which the visit takes place.
3. More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- No other cookies
4. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
5. For more information about the use, management and deletion of cookies for each control type, please consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies # faq
Article 12 - Visual material and offered products
No rights can be derived from the images that belong to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Marlies Kort, email@example.com.